- Mosaic Mortgages is authorised & regulated by the Financial Services Authority to provide regulated advice and arrange the mortgage most suitable for your specific circumstances.
- Whatever your requirements – whether you have a bad credit history due to a CCJ or CCJs, mortgage arrears, rent arrears, missed or late unsecured loan and credit card payments or a default / defaults, we will offer advice and make a recommendation specific to your particular bad credit requirements.
- We have access to a wide range of specialist products and lenders from within the CCJ mortgage market– This ensures that we will offer you the most suitable CCJ mortgage that is currently available.
- We have got access to many lender ‘exclusive’ CCJ mortgage schemes that would not be available to you even if you were to approach the lender directly.
- We will prepare a recommendation letter specific to your individual circumstances detailing our recommendations.
- We will take you from initial enquiry all the way through to completion.
- We offer a ‘one stop shop’ and can make recommendations and arrange all your protection and general insurance requirements.
- We can arrange discounted legal fees in respect of your purchase or remortgage.
- We can act extremely quickly and can arrange your bad credit mortgage completion typically within four weeks of application.
County Court Judgements?
Don’t worry Mosaic Mortgages can help with the following circumstances:
|HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LENDING CRITERIA AVAILABLE
|CCJ’s registered within the last 24 months (first time buyer & homeowner)
|Expect higher rates but assuming 1 satisfied CCJ < £1000 then 10% deposit is possible.
1 CCJ in last 24 months < £2500 then at least 15% deposit is needed
Maximum £6,000 in CCJ’s registered and satisfied would need at least 30% deposit
|CCJ’s registered over 24 months ago (first time buyer & homeowner)
|Typically, at least 10% deposit will be required assuming CCJ’s satisfied
All lenders have differing criteria on CCJ’s and whether they need to be satisfied or not so please contact us with your particular requirements and circumstances.
Check your credit history
We recommend obtaining a copy of your credit file and ‘Check My File’ is the most comprehensive as it extracts your credit data from numerous credit reference agencies in one report, We can review the file with you to explain exactly what the various entries mean. Check My File is offered free for 30 days and then £14.99 per month thereafter and can be cancelled at any time. If you are thinking of applying for a mortgage then we recommend taking advantage of this service so that you can see exactly what a lender will see when you apply for a mortgage and they credit search you.
We will provide you with advice of how to improve your credit rating so that we can get you a High Street mortgage as soon as possible.
Please be aware that by clicking on to the above links you are leaving Mosaic Mortgages Ltd website. Please note that Mosaic Mortgages Ltd nor HL Partnership Ltd are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this page.
Mosaic Mortgages may receive a commission for leads introduced to Checkmyfile.