Compare the service that we offer and our fees against the ‘competition’ – Are they offering you this?
- We are authorised and regulated by The Conduct Authority.
- Whatever you requirements – whether you have a bad credit history due to a CCJ or CCJs, mortgage arrears, rent arrears, missed payments or a default or defaults, we will offer advice and make a recommendation specific to your particular circumstances.
- We will use the whole of the CCJ mortgage market and are not tied to any one lender or limited panel of lenders – This ensures that we offer you the best CCJ mortgage that is currently available.
- We have got access to many lender ‘exclusive’ CCJ mortgage schemes that would not be available to you even if you were to approach the lender directly.
- We will prepare a recommendation letter specific to your individual circumstances detailing our recommendations.
- We will take you from initial enquiry all the way through to completion.
- We offer a ‘one stop shop’ and can make recommendations and arrange all your protection and general insurance requirements.
- We can arrange discounted legal fees in respect of your purchase or remortgage.
- We can act extremely quickly and can arrange your bad credit mortgage completion typically within four weeks of application.
County Court Judgements?
Don’t worry Mosaic Mortgages can help with the following circumstances:
|PROBLEM||HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LENDING CRITERIA AVAILABLE|
|CCJ’s within last 2 years (first time buyer & homeowner)||
Expect higher rates but minimum deposit 15%, minimum age 21, minimum property value £75,000 (£150,000 London), minimum sole income £15,000, and affordability based lending. Employed: Min 3 months in current job with 12 months continuous employment. Self employed: 1 years accounts:
Higher adverse schemes available with at least 40% deposit (Max £1,500 in last 2 years but 0 in last 6 months. 50% deposit allows a maximum of £6,000 in the last 2 years as long as 0 in the last 6 months.
|CCJ’s registered over 2 years ago (first time buyer & homeowner)||